Regulations of the Fala Park Hotel
1. A hotel room is rented for days. The hotel day lasts from 2:00 p.m. on the rental day until 11:00 a.m. the next day. A fee of PLN 10.00 is charged for each additional hour.
2. If the Guest does not specify the length of stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
3. A request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the hotel guest at the reception desk by 9:00 am on the closing date of the room rental. The hotel will take into account the wish to extend the stay as far as possible.
4. Extending the stay in the room beyond 2 p.m. is treated as an extension of the stay. If the Guest leaves the room by 6.00 p.m., a fee for half a day will be charged.
5. The hotel guest may not transfer the room to other people, even if the period for which he / she paid the fee has not expired.
6. Persons who are not checked in may stay in a hotel room from 7.00 to 22.00.
7. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the hotel regulations during his previous stay,
8. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of any reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them immediately at the reception, which will allow the hotel to react.
9. The hotel is not liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables, other valuables and items or items of scientific or artistic value, if these items are not deposited at the reception desk.
10. The hotel must be quiet from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am the next day.
11. Each time leaving the room, the Guest should check if the door is locked and make sure that it is closed
12. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical devices in hotel rooms that are not room equipment. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
13. The hotel guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices caused by the fault of his or her visitors.
14. Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the departing guest will be sent back at his expense to the address indicated by him. If you do not receive such a decision, the hotel will store these items for 3 months and then donate them to charity or public use.
15. Smoking is forbidden in the rooms. Failure to comply with the prohibition will result in the imposition of a fine (PLN 500).